I recently noticed on my WDSC 5.1.2, that outline even states the
statement#  for  the variable defined in DS, standalone, etc., which is
awesome. Currently I  am working on one particular source (SQLRPGLE),
wherein the complete file is defined in external DS and every variable in
the file is updated and most of them as host variable using " INTO ", but
My outline shows, as if those variables never been used in the source code
in the external data structure.

My outline view looks similar to this
      Global Definitions
            + Data structures
                  + Infile
                        + All fields/variables

My source code looks as below stated
 d infile        e ds                  extname(file1)

      /free
        eval fyear = *zeros;
      /end-free

     c/exec sql
     c+ select max(vrsn) into :version
     c+ from filexx
     c+ where bayr = :fyear and vrsflg = 'F'
     c/end-exec

Though variables "fyear" and "version" are subfields in the external data
structure, the Outline view shows only "fyear"  and not "version". I guess
it is SQL issue?. Is this being fixed alongwith the SQL prompting in
SQLRPGxx ?

-=- A. Schulman Inc. Email Disclaimer -=-

The content(s) of this e-mail and attachment(s) are confidential, may be
legally privileged and is for the use of the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by
anyone else is prohibited.  If received in error, please delete and e-mail
confirmation to the sender.

A. Schulman Inc. does not guarantee that the information sent and/or
received by or with this e-mail is correct and does not accept any
liability for damages related thereto.