From: pennylancor@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pennylancor@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 12:28 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Two VARPG questions

The following is an example of calling an individual iSeries program from
VARPG.  The key being the "linkage" statement.  I have done calls to a module
in a binding directory using a prototype, but I don't have that example handy:

     D PGMNAME           C                   '*LIBL/PGMNAME'
     D                                       linkage(*SERVER)
      *
     C                   Call  PGMNAME                             90
     C                   Parm                         @Parm1

Regards,
Penny Lancor