I've written two books that provide a good introduction to all of the
features of WDSC, Ron.  Eclipse: Step by Step introduces you to Eclipse
by taking you through all the steps required to create a simple Java
program.  It's a good introduction to all the basic features of Eclipse.
WDSC: Step by Step is the second book, and it introduces all of the
features provided WDSC by walking you through the creation of a simple
client/server application that uses a JSP to communicate with an RPG
back end.

Together, they provide a great way for RPG programmers to quickly get up
to speed with WDSC, as well as a painless first look at Java and web
programming.

Both books are available at MCPress
(http://www.mc-store.com/joepluta.html) along with a ton of other great
titles.

Joe

> From: RPower@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Anyone on the list know of where I could find a 'basic introduction'
> RSE and WDSc for my co-workers?  They've all had WDSc installed now,
and
> before I have to present something I'd sooner find a website with a do
it
> yourself video or something for them to have a look at?  Any ideas?
Free