Vern,

V5R1 is what we officially support, although most functions should work
with V4R5.

Don Yantzi
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

             Vernon Hamberg
             <vhamberg@comcast
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  Websphere Development Studio Client
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/24/2004 12:36          Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSc 5.1.2 with an
             AM                        iSeries on V4R5M0 - Part 2

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

Don the WDSC website says that it needs at least V5R1 of OS/400. Is that
really true? This person is on V4R5.

Thanks
Vern

At 08:08 AM 11/23/2004, you wrote:

>Hi Simon,
>
>You do not need the Toolbox on the iSeries.  You just need to have the
>OS/400 host servers started (remote command, DDM, file (for IFS access),
>signon, central and data queue.)
>
>Don Yantzi
>WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
>IBM Toronto Lab
>Phone: (905) 413-4476
>IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx
>

>              simon.cook@comput