Thanks to all the replies so far, but still no success.

I have created an Aldon filter on my As400 connection.  This gives me lists
of prgorams, modules and files etc.  I can check any of these out to
development.
When I need to create the module I right click on the object and I get the
option to "Create object using Aldon LM(i)".  Selecting this option submits
the create command.
When it comes to the program object this option is greyed out and no other
create option is available.

Also when creating the modules and other source based objects is there a
way of changing the default settings on the create job?

Cheers

Mike Slee

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton and Sophos Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.messagelabs.com