   Hi Jag:
   Please find attached my ILE program.
   This is the log I get to see on my iSeries:
   System:   WEB400
   Job . . :   QZRCSRVS      User . . :   QUSER         Number . . . :
   015439

        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QWCRTVCA.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSCRTUS.
        Ownership of object CUSTLIST in QTEMP type *USRSPC
   changed.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSRTVUS.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSCHGUS.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QZRUCLSP.
        Space offset X'00003030' or X'0000000000000000' is outside current
   limit
          for object
   CUSTLIST.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSRTVUS.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSRTVUS.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSRTVUS.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSRTVUS.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSRTVUS.
        Client request - run program
   QSYS/QUSRTVUS.
   Regards,
   Hrishikesh.
   On 16 Nov 2004 at 10:38, jag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

   > Hrishikesh
   >       Could you forward the ILE pgm and as well as any other  messages
   >       on
   > the command line prior to the message attached. Let me know.
   >
   > Thanks
   > Jag
   >

   >                       "Hrishikesh"
   >                       <Hrishikesh@minici         To:      Websphere
   >                       Development Studio Client for iSeries
   >                       <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>         rcuits.com>
   >                                cc:
   >                       Sent by:                   Subject: [WDSCI-L]
   >                       MCH0601
   >                       wdsci-l-bounces@mi
   >                           drange.com
   >

   >                       11/16/2004 09:45
   >                         AM                                   Please
   >                       respond to
   >                       Websphere
   >                       Development Studio
   >                           Client for iSeries
   >

   >    Hi :
   >    This looks like an ILE problem but I encounter it when my ILE
   >    program tries to display a subfile of customers on my custList.jsp:
   >    ------------------------------------------------
   >                             Additional Message
   >    Information
   >
   >    Message ID . . . . . . :   MCH0601       Severity . . . . . . . :
   >    40 Message type . . . . . : Escape Date sent  . . . . . . :
   >    11/16/04      Time sent  . . . . . . : 09:25:43
   >
   >    Message . . . . :   Space offset X'00003030' or X'0000000000000000'
   >    is outside current limit for object CUSTLIST. Cause . . . . . :   A
   >    program tried to set a space pointer or use
   > storage
   >    outside a space, or tried to use an unallocated page in teraspace.
   >    The space class is X'00'. The space class designates the type of
   >    space:
   >         00-primary associated space (includes space
   >    objects).
   >         01-secondary associated space
   >    0.
   >         02-implicit process space for automatic
   >    storage.
   >         03-implicit process space for static storage in activation
   >         group
   > mark
   >    X'00000000'.
   >
   >         04-implicit process space for heap identifier X'00000000' in
   >    activation group mark
   >    X'00000000'.
   >    More...
   >    Press Enter to
   >    continue.
   >    ---------------------------------------------------
   >    The subfile cannot be empty (or atleast is not supposed to be
   >    empty). Please advise.
   >

   >    Regards,
   >    Hrishikesh Kotwal
   >    Senior Systems Analyst