Vern,

I also just love the Navigator, it saved me from some very embarrassing
moments in the past (implementing validity checking subroutines without
actually calling them comes to mind...)

However, what I'm trying to do here is print out data structures etc, and
they are over 1 screen long...

So I guess I'll have to find an other way.

Thanks anyway,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
Massive - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Real developers never document.  If it was hard to write, it should be
hard to understand.
-----

Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
16/11/2004 14:22
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries