Hi:

I think I have some issues with the ILE program & the session variables. I
would like
to know how this "subfile" concept works in the Web application. In the web
interaction, I have specified 'salesRep' as input parameter and 'custno' as
output
parameter for the ILE program. Also, I have the entry point as 'readc'. In the
ILE
program I have specified these parameters as follows:

Preadc            B                   export
D readc           pi
D salesRep                              Like(ALCHNB)
D custno                                Like(ALCANB)
 *

Again: my purpose is to pass the sales rep number to the subfile program and
the
subfile should get populated with customers associated with this sales rep.

I have been successful in using the web tutorial for displaying a subfile on
the web.
But this tutorial example had only output parameter as customer number. It did
not
have any input parameters to deal with. It would be helpful to get another
example
with input parameters.

Hope I am not asking for toooo muchhh. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hrishikesh.