I didn't think you could put a subfile in the middle of another record. As a quick test, just remove the function keys on line 20 and see if that helps. The way I have always done it is to put the function keys on line 20 into a separate "footer" record. Then when I display the subfile I write the footer then exfmt the control record which overlays the function key footer.