I would agree with Michael about overlaying. Check your compilation (on the
green screen), if errors 20 or any overlaying is reported.

                      michael@ryantechn

                      ology.com                 To:      Websphere Development
Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                  cc:

                      wdsci-l-bounces@m         Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L]
Webfacing Subfile issue
                      idrange.com

                      11/04/2004 01:26

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

Did any span webfacing attributes change? You can make something large
display smaller on a webfaced screen where it might overlay a field in
a green screen. I'd copy the DDS member to a new name and SDA the new
source member and see if anything is overlaid.

When

"Wdsc-l@midrange.
> com (E-mail)" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>                       <bmis04@xxxxxxxxx         cc:
>
>                       od.edu>                   Subject: [WDSCI-L]
Webfacing