   Thank you Adrian for your response.

   This could be what I need - how similar are the profile layouts between
   releases?  Can I, for example,  take the profile from 5.1.0.3 and use it
   for 5.1.2?  Are they backward compatible?  Can I take a 5.1.0.3 to an
   install with not all the fixes/updates on it?

   I will be backing up this file to make sure that I don't lose my
   customizations

   Thanks again
   Jim