   Nobody has any Ideas??  How to save and restore customized keys would be
   very helpful to me.  Set them up on one PC, and use them on multiples!!

   Oh well, Just was hoping

   Jim

   At 04:15 PM 9/10/2004, I wrote:

     WDSCi version 5.1.0.3

     I know that I have set this up before.  I shift source all the time
     right or left in CODE by selecting the line (alt + L) and using the alt
     + shift + (right or left arrow keys).  I have set my keys up (again) to
     do that in the LPEX editor by going to the Window > Preferences > LPEX
     Editor > User Key Actions and adding  Key: a-s-left Action:
     blockShiftLeft, and Key: a-s-right, Action: blockShiftRight.

     The question I have is, if I did that in another life (or version of the
     tools) why did my changes go away?
     What can i do so the next version does not wipe out my customized keys?

     I don't have that many customized keys, but I hate to have to re-program
     them every time I load a new version of the WDSCi tools.

     Granted, I did have problems that caused me to unload, and re-load the
     tools, and that may have lost the customization for me, but is there a
     way to save and load these customizations into the editor?  I would also
     like to load these customizations into the two other programmers LPEX
     editors, because they are used to some of the CODE functions as well. I
     also have another PC that I have to use at times, and would like those
     same customizations in that version of the editor.

     Any helps??

     Thanks!

     Jim Essinger
     Senior Programmer/Analyst