   Thanks Vern, I got this in my inbox.  This is what started me looking at
   Content Assist, and templates.  The tech tip did not go into more detail
   than what I have in my post.  I'm looking for some in depth insight, or
   how others use it to advantage.  I like that it will pull a list of my
   fields for me, but wish that I could jump down the list easier when I
   don't remember the exact name of the field I want.

   Jim