WDSCi version 5.1.0.3

I know that I have set this up before. I shift source all the time right or left in CODE by selecting the line (alt + L) and using the alt + shift + (right or left arrow keys). I have set my keys up (again) to do that in the LPEX editor by going to the Window > Preferences > LPEX Editor > User Key Actions and adding Key: a-s-left Action: blockShiftLeft, and Key: a-s-right, Action: blockShiftRight.

The question I have is, if I did that in another life (or version of the tools) why did my changes go away?
What can i do so the next version does not wipe out my customized keys?

I don't have that many customized keys, but I hate to have to re-program them every time I load a new version of the WDSCi tools.

Granted, I did have problems that caused me to unload, and re-load the tools, and that may have lost the customization for me, but is there a way to save and load these customizations into the editor? I would also like to load these customizations into the two other programmers LPEX editors, because they are used to some of the CODE functions as well. I also have another PC that I have to use at times, and would like those same customizations in that version of the editor.

Any helps??

Thanks!

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst