Well, we are going to translate all our RPG programs into Java programs and that is what "Translation" means. We will be using a third party tool which will take our RPG code and convert it into Java code. Hope that makes things a little bit clearer. Sorry, if I am not being clear.

From: "Dan Bale" <dbale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:45:27 -0400

<Cloud of doom casts pall over ... Wait!  That was one heckuva run-on
sentence!>

Ahem.  The simple, wide-open question:  Does your boss have any idea what
s/he's doing?

Before I jump to conclusions, how about a little more detail?  What is the
"translation project"?  Are you moving off the AS/400?  If so, to what?

db