From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of CarollaT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 10:16 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] RE: Host PTF Missing on CRTBNDRPG...

[John Taylor Wrote]
Aren't these options simply the CD installation images for the
workstation products?
[/]

Well, this would mean that the 'PTF' is really patching the WDSC client.
If so, then the missing PTF that 'Verify Connection' is reporting has
nothing to do with the missing PTF problem when compiling?  I am not
sure.  I know that it sure is frustrating when everything works, but to
compile, I have to alt-tab back to telnet, strpdm, 3, etc.etc.etc.

If I could get this to work, it would be one of the significant boosts
to productivity that WDSC always claims.  Otherwise, it's just a
well-put together editor.

Tony Carolla
MedAmerica Billing Services, Inc.