I'm back....

yet another instance where the host source member is not updated!

I just made a large change to a source member and none of the
changes were sent to the host and none of  the messages that I
previously mention are coming up.  I have even shut down WDSC
with the expectation that a message would tell me the host and
client are out of sync but to no avail.

However, I have noticed that the "connection panel" indicates
that there are "no subsystems connected" for any of my ISeries
hosts.  Hmmmmmm.

I did a right click on the host that I need to connect to and now
the connection panel indicates "some subsystems connected" for
that host only. Hmmmmm

Still no change to the host source after saving the client source
member..   Hmmmmmmmmm
My next step is to close the client member and then reopen it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

No message and  no change in the source (host or client) after
reopening the source on the client.

The source member listed when I select <file> indicates: "remote
systems temp...."

So, I have I am still where I started.... two different version
of the source.

By the way.  I am at version 5.1.2

And the survey says:  If you are having host/client sync problems
and you respond to this email - please add Problem to the subject
line and if you are not having problems the include none in the
subject line.  I am trying to get a fell for the size of this
problem.  Maybe its only me,

The contents of this email may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, any access to, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this information, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
in error, please reply to the sender immediately to advise him/her of the
error, and then delete this email and any attachments.