Find not workings as before

fixed

Prior to v5.1.2, I was able to double click on a field name in a source member then do right click/Selected/Find Selection. I would then switch to a different source member I had open and do a crtl+n(now shift+f4) and it would look for it in that source member.

Now under 5.1.2, it does not work when I switch to the other source member. It will do the find based on a previous search in that source member. It will not do it based on the find I just did in the other source member.

I am hoping that I just have to set a preference someplace. I have not come across it yet though.

Thanks,
   Scott J