Pretty Basic Question

fixed

I've checked the archives and didn't find anything, but this must be a common
question.

Webfacing project. Everything stored in Documents and Settings/My
Documents/IBM/WDSC/Workspace/ on my PC.

Not looking for version control here, just how to go about changing the default
location to IFS or somewhere accessible from any PC. I only want one instance
of the project not one per PC.

After changing the default location and am going to move my current stuff, do I
move all the subdirectories under Workspace (.metadata, DefaultEAR, Servers
etc)?

Thanks,

Ron