Prompting and editing in the LPEX CL Parser

fixed

One of the programmers in our shop likes to use the F4 prompt frequently
when coding CL programs.  She does not like the CL auto-editing, so turned
it off in the preferences.  However, when the auto-editing is turned off and
she uses the F4 prompt, the text is justified to the far left of the screen
when the F4 prompt ends and the tab key does not reposition the text.

Is this by design? Why not position the text where the cursor was positioned
when the F4 prompt was taken? And shouldn't the tab key reposition the text?
Am I missing a preference setting that would take care of this?

Thanks,
Kelly