Window -> Show view -> Other.

The outline view is under the "Basic" category.  I would also recommend
adding the Remote Systems view.

Perspectives are yours to define and use as you please.  Open and arrange
all of the views you want, and then save the perspective with your own
name.  The advantage to saving it, is that you can then Reset the
perspective if it gets mucked up.

Mark wrote on 08/11/2004
10:24:31 AM:

> Mark,
> Any idea on when the Outline would be available within the TurnOver
> perspective or am I overlooking something?

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services