Re: WDSc changing source line dates on its own

fixed

Hi Matt,
5.0.1 is a rather old release.....
However, it would also be helpful if you mentioned what type of source you
were editing (CL,RPG, COBOL, DDS etc)
and if you were using anything special (prompts, wizards, etc)

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab