Claus, thanks for the explanation.  Sometimes I know I look at IBM and
envision Fort Knox but, obviously, everybody's got a budget to live by.

What I wonder, though, is if the lawyers will let you say "the product is
supported on XP Pro.  It probably will work on XP Home, but if it doesn't,
you're SOL."  Or words to that effect. <g>

Kind of like the OfficeVision thing, where IBM dropped support for it as of
V5r?, but people could still get most of it to work?

db