Thanks for your reply Joe.  See my answers below.

>From Joe:

> I use templates a lot.  My new book has a whole chapter just on
> templates (including the template language).  It works pretty well.  I
> don't quite understand the problem you're having.  Let me try a couple
> of questions.

> First: Do the graphics appear when you open the page in the Page
> Designer in WDSC?

Yes.

> Second: When you say "opening up my HTML page in a web browser", how
> exactly are you opening the page?

There are two ways I was doing this.  First by right clicking the HTML file in
WDSCi and saying Open with -> Web Browser.  The second way I was opening it was
to go to the directory on my hard drive where the HTML file is and double
clicking on the file, and opening it in IE.

> Third: When you say "I don't see any of the graphics", are you
> seeing
> the little red X's we know and love, or are you not seeing any
> evidence
> of the template at all?

Yes, I'm seeing the red "X", and the only evidence of the emplate would be any
text I place on the template itself.  You mentioned a "template language".  I
didn't find any reference to this in any of the help in WDSCi.  Also the help
on Page Templates in WDSCi doesn't mention the language as a requirement to use
templates.  Do I need to do some programming in the template language to get my
template to work?  Thanks for your help.

- Mike

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!