From: Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:29 AM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: RE: 5.1.2 Program Call Wizard - Error

 I installed the latest updates for 5.1.2 and now get this error.  Does
that mean anything to anybody?

Java Model Exception: Java Model Status [RemoteSystemsTempFiles does not
exist.]
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException.<init>(CoreException.java:35)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaModelException.<init>(JavaModelException.java:6
4)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaElement.newNotPresentException(JavaEle
ment.java:481)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelManager.getPerProjectInfoCheckExi
stence(JavaModelManager.java:965)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaProject.getResolvedClasspath(JavaProje
ct.java:1454)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaProject.getResolvedClasspath(JavaProje
ct.java:1439)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaProject.generateInfos(JavaProject.java
:974)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.Openable.buildStructure(Openable.java:72)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.Openable.openWhenClosed(Openable.java:397)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaProject.openWhenClosed(JavaProject.jav
a:1859)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaElement.openHierarchy(JavaElement.java
:490)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaElement.getElementInfo(JavaElement.jav
a:312)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaElement.getChildren(JavaElement.java:2
54)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaProject.getPackageFragmentRoots(JavaPr
oject.java:1289)
        at
com.ibm.etools.iseries.javatools.pgmcall.NewContainerWizardPage.initCont
ainerPage(Unknown Source)
        at
com.ibm.etools.iseries.javatools.pgmcall.PgmCallWizardLocationPage.init(
Unknown Source)
        at
com.ibm.etools.iseries.javatools.pgmcall.PgmCallWizard.addPages(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardSelectionPage.getNextPage(WizardSelection
Page.java:105)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.nextPressed(WizardDialog.java:677)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:31
6)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$1.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:423)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:563)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.actions.NewWizardAction.run(NewWizardAction.java:136)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.NewWizardDropDownAction.run(NewWizardDropDownAct
ion.java:96)
        at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:842)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(Ac
tionContributionItem.java:456)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetEvent(Action
ContributionItem.java:403)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$0(ActionContribut
ionItem.java:397)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$ActionListener.handleEve
nt(ActionContributionItem.java:72)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1402)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.run(Workbench.java:1385)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.run(InternalBootLoader
.java:858)
        at org.eclipse.core.boot.BootLoader.run(BootLoader.java:461)
        at
java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeL(AccessibleObject.java:207)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:291)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:747)
        at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:583)