From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 9:53 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Stored Procedures

I believe this client is on a DB2 Connect CD bundled with WDSC.

The Data Perspective is not tailored for the iSeries - e.g., logical
files
do not show up under the Indexes item. And if you DO use it, be sure to
set
the filter to only a single library (database in the terms of WDSC) or a

few libraries. I've read, IIRC, that OpsNav may be a better interface
for
working with these things.

hth
Vern