Buzz

Are you talking about server or your PC? When you get on the other server, just make a connection to it in RSE. All the other stuff will be there - these things are applied across all connections - a little thing some of us do not like, as the references may not point to anything on a different machine. (I think filter pools can do something about this, but I'm not sure.)

If it is about moving to a different PC, I have a PMR with IBM right now that is related to this - got a new PC and zipped up the workspace folder - now I can see the connections in RSE but they contain nothing. Support is looking to see how to move all this stuff in order to preserve these settings. I'll let the group know what I find out, if it works.

In my case, I had zipped a workspace from 5.1.0.2 (is that the right numbering?). I installed on the machine and updated to 5.1.0.3 before bringing the workspace back (unzipping it), so maybe there is something wrong in that order.

I had to zip the workspace. because I was copying to an external drive and got messages about the path being too long. I think I was only one level deeper than the product uses. Oy!

Vern