Actually I spent hours screwing around with this at home last night.

Do you get a Java exception when trying to create an ACMS filter?

I use it here at work without problems, BUT we have the Affiniti product.

I do some work from home for a previous employer who just has ACMS and not
Affiniti which is what I was trying to get to work.

Which plug-in are you using?  I've tried using both versions without

Planning on calling them myself today or tomorrow.

I'd appreciate being kept informed on your status and I'll do the same for