Web Interaction wizard, struts, and data structure arrays - WDSCi 5.0.1.3

fixed

Can the web interaction wizard auto-generate a JSP that displays a data
structure array (retrieved from an RPG program call) as an HTML table?  In
my testing thus far, it appears to only output the first entry in the data
structure array as if it was a scalar variable - the rest of the data in
the DS array is not displayed.

With the recent update to 5.0.1.3, I saw this fix:

1.APAR - SE14472: The program call wizard generates incorrect code to
access the length of an array of structures.

I thought this might the problem, and while the code now doesn't cause
errors after being auto-generated from the wizard, the additional data in
the DS array is still not displayed.

Is there a setting I'm missing, or is there a plan to add this
functionality to the wizard?  I've done a bit of a workaround by grabbing
the page scoped bean with java code directly on the result page JSP and
then using the struts logic tag library to iterate through the data
structure to build my own table, but I was hoping for a more elegant way
(ok, I wanted the wizard to do my work for me!).

-Eric