Failing to get Updates

fixed

Group,

I had a problem show up a week or two ago when I started my update manager, an
error window would appear and tell me that a problem had occurred and that it
was unable to access the ibm update site.  When I looked at the details the
text was "Error parsing site stream. [The XML stream is not a valid default
"site.xml" file.  The root tag is not site.]"

Where could I find how to fix this?

Thanks

Douglas Belcher
KV Pharmaceutical
St Louis,  MO
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer