Greeting all,

    What screen resolution are most users using for Webfacing programs?
We recently did a demo of a webfacing project to a set of our users, and
the screen resolution on the PC we used was 800 x 600.  Does Webfacing
recommend something large like 1024 x 768?  I noticed that one web pages
that we had to use the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the web
page to see some of the fields that were on the right of the screen.
Several of the users complained that they did not like that they had to
do that.  Is the only way to get around this problem is to change the
screen resolution size?

Michael Soucy,
Sr. Progammer/Analyst
CHCS