All,

I tried to upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1.  The update did not work properly.
There were multiple problems.  I then uninstalled 5.0 and 5.1 from my
system.  I tried to install 5.1 as a fresh install.  the installation
procedure did not show any errors.  When I tired to launch the client for
the first time, I received an error that a fatal exception had occurred.
The .log file shows the following exception:

!SESSION -------------------------------------------------------------------
---
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.launcher 4 0 May 27, 2004 15:48:16.643
!MESSAGE Exception launching the Eclipse Platform:
!STACK
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Fatal Error: Unable to locate matching org.eclipse.core.runtime plug-in.
 at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:54)
 at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:68)
 at
org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformConfiguration.locateDefaultPlugins(Pl
atformConfiguration.java:2264)
 at
org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformConfiguration.<init>(PlatformConfigur
ation.java:903)
 at
org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformConfiguration.startup(PlatformConfigu
ration.java:1368)
 at
org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.initialize(InternalBootLoa
der.java:582)
 at
org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.startup(InternalBootLoader
.java:1035)
 at
org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.run(InternalBootLoader.jav
a:838)
 at org.eclipse.core.boot.BootLoader.run(BootLoader.java:461)
 at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeL(AccessibleObject.java:207)
 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:291)
 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:747)
 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:583)

I don't know where to go from here.  I can not get v5.1 running.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Mike Silvers
Senior Programmer/Analyst