From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Casey
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 12:48 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Newbie question

FYI

Once your display file source has WB comments from adding web settings
within Code Designer, you can't use SDA anymore. You get "SOURCE CONTAINS
WEBFACING FIELD COMMENTS. SDA CANNOT BE USED." if you try. You can, however,
use SEU. I've done that several times to make a minor display file change or
to tweak a web setting.

Enjoy!
Richard