So, for now, we should pass any "output" as a parm? But an integer return
value is OK?

Thanks,
Kyle Collie

I see. Unfortunatley, our interaction wizar only supports a return type of
Integer.
Returning different data types, is on our list of future requirements.

Larry Schweyer
iSeries AD, IBM Toronto Lab
schweyer@xxxxxxxxxx
(905)413-4084 Tie-line: 969-4084

             kcollie@estes-exp
             ress.com
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/17/2004 07:36          Re: [WDSCI-L] TIP005
             AM

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

Our procedures are in service program. They return a value, not as a parm
but as a result, like a function.

Here is an example of a prototype:

 * Prototype for getLastWorkDay subprocedure

d getLastWorkDay  pr             8
d  inDate                        8

Kyle Collie

date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:54:58 -0400
from: Larry Schweyer <schweyer@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] TIP005

The Web Interaction can call a program (*PGM), or procedures in a service
program (*SRVPGM).
Are your procedures not in a service program?