   I don't have the notes from when we worked this out on a PMR with
   SupportLine, but here's what I recall and what we've got set in our
   Compile Commands.  The needed options vary for different kinds of objects:

   RPGLE          - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*EVENTF) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)
   CBLLE          - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*EVENTF) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)
   RPG            - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*SRCDBG)
   CBL            - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*SRCDBG)
   DSPF           - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*EVENTF)
   PF             - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*EVENTF)
   LF             - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*EVENTF)
   SQLRPGLE       - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*EVENTF) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)
   SQLCBLLE       - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*EVENTF) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)
   SQLCBL         - SRCMBR(&N) OPTION(*LSTDBG)

   The one that surprised me was the debugging options.  Then I'm not certain
   about this, but we modified the batch program from when it was strictly
   5250 such that it receives the completion message from IBM compile
   command.  e.g., "Program .......... created in library .......... on
   05/14/04 13:08:34." or "Program .......... placed in library ...........
   00 highest severity. Created on 05/14/04 at 13:27:46.".

   I think either this will work or unchecking the "Compile in batch" option
   under "Window, Preferences then Remote Systems, iSeries, Command
   Execution" as suggested by Kushal Munir of IBM.  I believe this is
   required because the server job is watching for that message before
   retrieving the events file.

   Hope this helps.

   Michael Quigley
   Systems-Analyst