From: Kushal Munir [mailto:kmunir@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 4:02 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSeries Navigator View in WDSCi and "Push"ing source
files back t o iSeries.

John,

The name of the view is iSeries Project Navigator. The docs on the web are
referring to this view.

You don't see Push actions if the build style for your project in *NONE. To
change the build style for an existing project, right click on it and
select Properties. Choose iSeries Build, select one of CL Program or
Command build style, then click OK.

Cheers,

Kushal Munir
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab, 8200 Warden Ave., Markham, ON
Phone: (905) 413-3118        Tie-Line: 969-3118
Email: kmunir@xxxxxxxxxx

             John Wallroff
             <jwallroff@founda
             tion.nebraska.edu                                          To
             >                         "'wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'"
             Sent by:                  <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             wdsci-l-bounces@m                                          cc
             idrange.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [WDSCI-L] iSeries Navigator View in
             05/12/2004 04:51          WDSCi and "Push"ing source
             PM                        files back t o iSeries.

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

Hello all,

I'm having a bit of trouble working with my first iSeries Project in WDSCi.
Through trial and error and looking around the web I've been able to create
my first iSeries project, bring source files into it, work with them and
put
them into CVS and share them with other programmers.  The part I'm having
trouble with is "Push"ing the files back to the iSeries.  All the examples
I've seen on the web show a view of "iSeries Navigator".  I have
"Navigator"
and "iSeries Project Navigator" but no "iSeries Navigator" view.  "iSeries
Navigator" is the view that everyone shows that has the "Push" option.

Am I missing a view or is "iSeries Project Navigator" the one I need and I
don't have something set up right to "Push" my source files back to the
iSeries?

Thanks for your help.

John.

John C. Wallroff