   Due to the nature/design of  CODE Designer, I believe it does not have an
   option to browse a source member -- only open for edit.  After the initial
   installation of WDSc, there is another option to complete the installation
   of CODE Editor and CODE Designer.  It sounds like you must have done this.
    The option to open with CODE Designer is only available on files -- for
   programs, etc. you can only open or browse with LPEX or CODE Editor.

   Also, don't forget to go through the multiple iterations of getting all
   the updates and patches applied.  Usability and stability have been
   *GREATLY* enhanced by the patches.  (For a single installation I use
   'Help', then 'Software Updates', then 'New Updates' from the menu bar.
    This can be a lengthy process, but it's worth the time.  If you need to
   update multiple systems there are other posts in the archives of this list
   that tell how to do that more efficiently.)