From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Gibbs
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 1:14 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] **UNDEF** in Outline view with ILE RPG source

Anyone know what might cause procedures to show up in the outline view
with '**UNDEF**' as the name?

The '**UNDEF**' entries in the outline actually reference procedures ...
if I click on one, it positions the source to an actual procedure.

The procedures are valid ... as far as I can tell ...

      P getError        B
      D getError        PI                  like(errorCode)

      C                   return    errorCode

      P getError        E

I had originally defined the procedures with the name being set on just
the 'P' lines (a technique I learned from Jon Paris) ... so I thought
that might be confusing the outline view ... so I changed all the
procedures to define the name on both the P and D prototype lines, but
it didn't help.

Any thoughts?

david