I have hourly support, I don't really have time to spend on the phone at this point. I can use a PC in the other office, and designer seems to work there. It's just a real pain in the *** to have to jump from one machine to another just to design a report or a letter.

I don't know how to re-run the code designer update, or if I can, or if it even help.

How can I check to see if it ran ok in the first place? I believe that I have not used the designer since I did the software update.