RFCHDETL would have to be a file record format for this code to compile.

Is it possible you have field(s) defined below your ds without the 's'
designating the field a stand-alone field?

Chris Bougher

                      "DeLong, Eric"

                      <EDeLong@Sallybea        To:       "'Websphere
Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      uty.com>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [WDSCI-L]
Verification reports spurious error message when    us ing %kds
                      wdsci-l-bounces@m         bif

                      idrange.com

                      03/23/2004 09:38

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

I guess I don't understand why you say "it is quite impossible for the data
structure to have a different number of key fields than the file when
specified in this manner."

Wouldn't this be exactly what you'd see if the LFCHDETL file in fact had
fewer keys defined than the RFCHDETL file?

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)
940-898-7863 or ext. 1863