   I think expanding /COPY statements inside the editor might be more
   complicated than you thing, since yoiu would also have to honor
   conditional directives.

   For example, this snippet is just a bit of a larger source member that
   contains the code of the module.

    /if not defined(CopyingPrototypes)

   .... code

   /endif
     *
    DGetCoast         PR             1A
    D #LOC                           4S 0

     *
     /if defined(CopyingPrototypes)
     /eof
     /endif

   ... much more code...

   but is used to copy in the prototype from the original source, with code
   like this:

     /define CopyingPrototypes
     /copy getcoast
     /undefine CopyingPrototypes

   Note that I'm not necessarily recommending this, but it would have to be
   accounted for, otherwise you'd get a whole lot of source you didn't want.

   Sam

   <WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>