Hi folks,
as you know, there are already several iSeries tool vendors providing
Eclipse plugins to allow programmers to work with these non IBM tools and
the IBM WDSc tools in a seamless way inside the workbench.
On the other hand there are still a couple of iSeries tool vendors, that
haven't made a decision whether they should go into this direction. They
are waiting for their customers to actively ask for this type of support.
So I would like to ask you, if you work with WDSc and also use iSeries
tools  that don't provide Eclipse plugins, that you contact these tool
vendors to make them aware of your requirements to integrate these tools
into the Eclipse framework. Working with  tools that provide Eclipse
plugins  will allow you to work in an environment that provides seamless
interfaces between the WDSc tools and the vendor tools you are using and
will make you more productive.
I just want to avoid a situation where you are waiting for these tool
vendor plugins and you believe they are  needed and the tool vendor is not
aware of the need.   Thanks

Claus Weiss Visual AD tools, email: weiss@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept 522 IBM Canada Lab tie 969-3987 Phone(905)413-3987 FAX(905)413-4850
Greetings from Toronto
WDSc for iSeries homepage: ibm.com/software/awdtools/iseries
WDSc newsgroup: news://news.software.websphere.studio400     |   VARPG
newsgroup: news://news.software.ibm.com/ibm.software.varpg,