   David,

   I do repeatedly check the menu, but I don't know it would be called
   'continually'.  In the case below, I believe there was one or more periods
   of at least 20 seconds or so that I didn't have any menu options
   displayed.  I'll make absolutely positive that I'm not "hanging" on a menu
   and I'll send another message if I still have problems.

   Thanks,
   Michael Quigley
   Systems-Analyst
   The Way International