   The Update Production files option is under Preferences, Debug, iSeries
   Debug.  The debug session terminates automatically.  If you right-click in
   the upper left window (titled 'Debug') you can 'Remove all terminated'.

   There are several arrows on the tool-bar, one of which is the 'Step into'.
   Michael Quigley
   Systems-Analyst
   The Way International
   www.TheWay.org