There probably is a light switch, but you wouldn't believe what you have
to do to get it to turn on!

Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/12/2004 04:36 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WDSCI-L] Plz help with compile and library list

You think there is a light switch? Ah, sweet delusion!

Anonymous   ;-)