Colin,

You mean the DefaultEAR that I'm using ?  It only allows me to add other
projects as JAR file... not my classes12.zip, unless I don't follow you.

Just to add a few notes... I also tried it as external JAR on my Java build
path, as well as dropping it in WEB-INF/lib which caused it to show up in the
Java Build Path as well... but nothing works.

Also tried it as Websphere specific class path... but again, same message ?

Kind regards,
Paul