Joe,

I would recommend moving this over to the Ignite400.org mailing list since
Bleddyn has been dealing with this the last few weeks and apparently has
got it working.  Up until a few days ago when a patch was issued it was
apparently impossible to get the Portal Toolkit to work completely.  You
could get it installed, but you couldn't use it with the WebSphere Test
Environment.

That is all I know.

Mark