As others have mentioned, Ctrl+F5 removes errors.  It also does the
equivalent of F5 in CODE Editor (clears any text in prefix area and display
any lines hidden using the X or XX SEU commands).   If you look, you will
see Refresh Ctrl+F5 in the Source menu.
This function is provided by the iSeries parsers, and not LPEX, which is
why you didn't find the info in the LPEX help.  I couldn't tell you where
in the help you would find the info ;-)

As for next and previous errors, the keys used by CODE Editor were already
taken up (Alt-N gives the Navigate menu).  There are 2 equivalents to this
function in LPEX:
1) if you look at the toolbar, there is a next and previous error button,
they look like little arrows pointing to an 'x' up and down (tooltip help
will indicate Go to next problem and Go to previous problem - same
terminology as the Java editor)
2) Ctrl+Shift+H will take you to the next error    Ctrl+Shift+Y will take
you to the previous error

Hope this helps!

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/29/2004 02:31:33 PM:

>    From the LPEX editor I've compiled my RPG IV program and it has come
back
>    with errors.  In the iSeries Error List I have Messages set to "Insert
>    All".  I double click on any message and they all get inserted into my
>    code in the LPEX editor.
>
>    In the Code Editor I could jump from error to error with Alt-N.  I
can't
>    find an equivalent in the LPEX editor. Is there one?
>
>    In the Code Editor I could delete the error messages from my source,
but I
>    can't find an equivalent in the LPEX editor.  I've just had a clean
>    compile and the the messages from the prior compile are still there.
How