   I'm running WDSc on my office machine with no problems. After ins= talling
   it on my home computer (XP), WDSc let me create a filter. I can con= nect
   and list my source members, but cannot open them. I can get to the IFS   and
open HTML files.

   I get the message "Request= ed host servers are not started." I know the
   host servers are running and I= 'm running fine from my office.
   Many thanks in advance,

   Jim
   Professor, Information Systems
   Lambton College