Hi,

Please note that I'm not infected, so the mail below is probably from someone
else who's infected, and uses my name as originator.

I found two messages in my Inbox this morning, being

wdsci-l-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx Hi maa 19/01/2004 04:08 22 KB
paul.nicolay @ pandora.be [WDSCI-L] Hi maa 19/01/2004 04:05 3 KB

however both originated from

from auunswwsam20 (wkst086.bsdsu.unsw.EDU.AU [129.94.61.86]) by
pan.telenet-ops.be (Postfix) with SMTP id 0576147DCA for <paul.nicolay @
pandora.be>; Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:11:09 +0100 (MET)

So if you're hosting provider is in the range of 129.94.61.86, please check
your PC !!!

Kind regards,
Paul

: paul.nicolay@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:paul.nicolay @ pandora.be]